Re: Can't get started

On Fri 29 May 2020 at 20:00:23 (+0000), Matthew Campbell wrote:
> Actually I use static addresses on all devices on my wifi.

OK, then it should be easy for you to meld the static addressing part
with the wireless lines.

But we seem to be still guessing about other aspects of your system,
like the name of the .iso, any firmware demands that were logged in
/var/log/installer/history.log, and what network software you have
installed or intend to use with the installation.

Or perhaps just start over, and put yourself in the hands of the
others here, for whom that is the first step. Then they can guide
you along the way if there are any problems.

Cheers,
David.