Re: files under /boot

Thanks for the thorough and helpful reply -- two comments below:

On Friday, May 29, 2020 08:20:59 AM The Wanderer wrote:
> On 2020-05-29 at 06:40, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > First I had to figure out (google) to find what the leading ii
> > means,
>
> It took me a moment to catch what you meant by this; standard
> terminology would describe that as a "trailing" ii, because it's at the
> end of the line (thus behind, seen last, trailing) rather than the
> beginning (thus ahead, seen first, leading).

I looked again -- on my Wheezy, Jessie, and Buster systems that "ii" is
defintely leading, but, oh well.

> I'm not sure what you mean by 'linux-header file'.
>
> Are you referring to packages like the ones reported by
>
> $ dpkg -l "linux-headers*" | grep ii

Yes, I should have read that more carefully (it does say "common header files")

rhk@s19:/rhk$ dpkg -l "*3.2.0*" | grep ii
ii  linux-headers-3.2.0-6-common          3.2.102-1
amd64        Common header files for Linux 3.2.0-6

Thanks again!