Why do I have so many packages to upgrade with Debian 10.4?

Hi,

My /etc/apt/sources.list contains links to buster, buster/updates, buster-updates and buster-backports repositories. I run apt update / apt upgrade very frequently.

As you may know, Debian 10.4 was out yesterday.
Now, apt list --upgradable shows me 90+ packages to be upgraded.

I thought there would be  a lot less to upgrade because I would  have upgraded the most part already thanks to my repositories (especially buster/updates and buster-updates). Maybe it's the case because I don't know the total number of upgrades provided with 10.4 but I still don't understand why I have so many ones.
Could someone explain that to me please?

Thank you in advance :)
Best regards,
l0f4r0