Re: Looking for video card recommendation

Thank you for your answer. I will try the nouveau user list.

I tried the  suggestion below, I mean delete nouveau_dri.so, but the system became unstable. I could not login, and the mouse and keyboard became very slow. After entering the correct password, the login screen would come back as if I hadn't done anything. That message was written before buster, and does not seem to work with it.

Thanks