Re: Trouble installing wine on system with foreign arch

Yes, I did do the apt update, several times.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 4:13 PM Klaus Singvogel <deb-user-ml@singvogel.net> wrote:
You didn't respond to the Mailinglist...

Did you do an "apt-get update" etc. (as explained later) after adding it?

Yesterday, when I did it as written, everything worked fine at my side.

Regards,
        Klaus.

--
Klaus Singvogel
GnuPG-Key-ID: 1024R/5068792D  1994-06-27

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@maybe.org