Re: Persistent sshfs mount from inside a Buster virtual machine?

nate,

my instructions are for system wide for kvm(qemu) not vbox.

when i look at your config file that you posted there is "ServerAliveCountMax=5". i've had looked at all the man files that i can think of and can't find anything like that.  don't know if it's a vbox command or what.  yet it seems suspicious to me.

since i only have one user on each vm i don't really have to worry about the perms on the files.

sorry couldn't help more
em