Re: Anti-malware for my personal Debian workstation?

Hi,

l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
> Could you explain that please?

Well, Bender became the world of very tiny beings who in the end fought
a nuclear war over the question whether he is a god or not. This brought
him in contact with the deity who manages the world Bender lives in.
The quoted statement summarizes the work mode of that deity.

I assume that our malware producers adhere to the same work mode and am
thankful for all their bugs which are for free and lots of fun to hunt.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas