Re: For all specimens of Homo sapiens - about COVID19

n0nb@n0nb.us wrote:

>Seems our old friend Bill Gates (remember him?) is behind much of this
>push for a required vaccination and also, according to some sources,
>wants everyone to be chipped, as in having a permanent RF ID microchip
>embedded somewhere on the body.  Will there be the ability to opt out of
>this chipping nonsense?  Stay tuned.

This is very much off-topic for debian-user, please take it elsewhere?

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.