Re: For all specimens of Homo sapiens - about COVID19

aces and eights wrote:

> a few things
> The white house co-ordinator says "we don't have flu anymore".
> It is difficult to believe the figures, states get 39 thousand dollars for
> each Covid-19 death so they are putting Covid-19 down as cause of death
> whatever the cause.
US was always a bit crazy in those tings. one friend put it properly - sheer
incompetence.
You were knowing very well what is happening in Italy since February. What
did they do ?

> UK was doing the same thing as Sweden until the media went crazy and tried
> to scare everybody then UK did a U-turn and imposed the lockdown.
> The Swedish government virologists says if we never had flu and it turned
> up suddenly the reaction would be the same but we live with old people
> dying of flu all the time.

Again sheer incompetence.  A virus like this can not be handled like
influenza - example a person with influenza infects at 1.6 and this makes
for 10 days 56. A person with covid infects at 2.7 and this makes for 10
days >2000. Death rate is also higher - so you have your ICUs overwhealmed
and people start dieing from lack of proper treatment.

Also watch out what will happen in Sweden in the next few weeks - I expect
it will explode there.

I was also sceptical in the beginning, but my wife has friends in hospitals
in Italy and in France. We asked (first Italy) later France - all of them
report the same. It does not depend on age that much, but rather on how
your body reacts. At the end there are too many young people dying of
this - just in hours. It's bad and should not be underestimated.

> Problem is how you get out of a lockdown without going back to stage 1.
> There are treatments for malaria that seem to stop the virus attacking the
> red blood particles and affecting delivery of oxygen.
> The elite types that want to control the society outside of the national
> governments are ridiculing talk of these as they want to vaccinate
> everybody.
> Interesting times.

Forget this - it will take an year - we are being lied all the time - cause
the politicians serve the money not the people. If we are lucky there will
not be a 2nd or 3rd wave - but it is not very likely. More likely it will
go from lock down to lock down until most of us get it or it disappears
like SARS-1 did. You can hope just to go through it easily.
Also vaccines are not likely to be developed soon - this is another lie. IT
is not a stable virus - mutates very fast.

But this is for the future - for now who ever got ready for that lean back
and watch the show. The rest God be with you!