Please, don't reply to spam on-list

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 08:58:36AM +0100, aces and eights wrote:
> a few things
> The white house co-ordinator says "we don't have flu anymore".
[...]

This is seriously off-topic. Besides you are replying to spam
on-list. Please, pretty please, don't do that.

See, this list is open, for a reason. But this can only work if
people here behave in a civilised way. I repeat myself: This
includes *not replying to spam*.

Veering off-topic is fine, if you take care that it doesn't
overwhelm other things.

This list can only be helpful if it doesn't drown in noise. Let's
try to help keeping it that way.

Thanks
-- tomás