gedit and kate have window decorations while featherpad and mousepad doesn't

Hi all,

I am on Debian testing (bullseye, fully updated ) and have found some
oddities . For instance gedit and kate appear smaller but with full
window decorations by which I mean the minimize, maximize and close
icons on the top left of the application. On the other hand,
featherpad and mousepad each doesn't seem to respect the same. The
monitor I have is VA2038wm-LED which I bought several years ago -

https://www.viewsonic.com/au/products/archive/VA2038wm-LED.php (this
is the first link I got in ddg hence sharing the australian page
although bought in India.)

Anyways, the crucial part which I want to share is why can't the other
two i.e. featherpad and mousepad figure out my LED panel's width and
be responsible like kate and gedit are -

Some relevant info. from hwinfo --short

monitor:
                       VIEWSONIC VA2038 SERIES
graphics card:
                       Intel HD Graphics 630

Looking forward to some answers.

And please CC if anybody comes up with ideas or answers on the same.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C