Re: javascript

You'll need to install some version of jre and maybe java-environment.
Maybe edbrowse could navigate you past that barrier but I have no idea
what'll be on the other side.  Edbrowse can talk some javascript but
only the parts useful for accessibility users.
Javascript is bad, the sooner python eats it and digests it so python
replaces javascript on the web probably the better for all of us screen
reader users.