Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:21:14 -0400
Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net> wrote:

Hello Dan,

>Mine actually says "tested only in Lynx, if it doesn't look right in
>your preferred CLI browser, let me know" :)

Which is fine.  It differs from "Works best in...." because you state
you're prepared to do things to improve your site for the general good.
The "works best in..." brigade are saying "We won't change anything,
even if it is broken".

It's also a far cry from being redirected, or shown a page telling me to
"F*&@ Off!" because I use a browser the site owner dislikes.  Yes, I've
seen that in the past, too.   :-(

--
 Regards  _