Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 05:56:39 AM Dan Purgert wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2020, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > >
> > > Nobody but Neil McGovern himself.

I had to look up Neil McGovern to find out what "status" he has in the Debian
organization.  IIUC, he was the DPL (I guess I learned an acronym) in
something like 2015, and he may now be the executive director of GNOME.

Does he have some current status in Debian that would make his thoughts any
more of indicative of the intentions of Debian than anyone else?