Re: Improving performance: RAM or CPU speed

Celejar writes:
> I usually upgrade as soon as a new version is available

That's probably it.  Mozilla probably only want to support automatic
profile import one version back.

I still don't see why the dialog can't offer the choice of importing
some or all of my old profiles right up front.  Surely that's what most
people (even Windows users) want.  However, I'm too lazy to send in a
patch...
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com