Re: where should broken links in debian.org be reported to?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:40 AM <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 08:28:41AM -0700, Dan Hitt wrote:
> I was browsing and searching around in debian.org and i found a broken link.
>
> Since debian.org is such a gigantic site, i imagine this must happen all
> the time.
>
> So, how and where do i report this?

It's right there, at the foot of https://www.debian.org/ [1]

    "To report a problem with the web site, please e-mail our
     publicly archived mailing list debian-www@lists.debian.org
     in English."

Thanks Tomas!

I sent off the mail about the broken links.

Cheers

[1] I'm not saying this to appear smartass, much less to shame
   someone -- rather to account for the way I found it, perhaps
   helping others do the same :-)

Hahahahhahahahahaha, i'd be far too dense to take it that way!! :)

And i guess it's probably a good idea when you visit any web page that has a broken link, to go to the top of the tree and see if there's some clue there.

dan

-- tomás