Re: Anti-malware for my personal Debian workstation?

tomas writes:
> No, I think the only (small) edge free operating systems have over the
> rest of the pack is that, on average, their users tend to be more
> curious (and, as a result, educated).

I think that the (big) edge that free operating systems on the desktop
have is too few users to interest malware operators.  Their interest is
in getting their stuff onto as many machines as possible and the effort
it would take to port it to Linux is more profitably expended on
improving the Windows version.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com