Re: Improving performance: RAM or CPU speed

David Wright writes:
> What sort of upgrade? Just the regular security fixes (which seem to
> be quite frequent recently), or point-releases, or what?  And what
> parts of your profile do you lose? Bookmarks, cookies (like the ones
> you might want to keep for logins) or what?

Upstream releases (these evidently happen about every fifteen minutes
but I only upgrade every few months or so).

I don't lose anything.  I just have to go through a silly song and dance
to import my old profile (which took a bit of research to discover as I
have never made use of the multiple profiles feature).  It's not clear
to me why importing profiles when upgrading should require any user
input, especially when there is only one profile.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com