Re: Improving performance: RAM or CPU speed

deloptes writes:
> but you can also import and activate your old profile

That's what I'm talking about.  The process consists essentially of
creating a new profile and importing the old one into it.  A pointless
song and dance that Firefox could do automatically in the background.
At the very least they could offer a simple dialog along the lines of
"Which of these old profiles do you wish to import?"

There was no warning when they started doing this.  The first time it
hit I was told that I should import my old profile via my nonexistent
"Firefox account".  Not going to happen.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com