Re: Command line tool to report free/used per partition

On 04/11/2020 10:22 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 10:21:16AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've a laptop dedicated to comparing space used by different install
options.

I need a command line tool report on spaced actually used on each
partition. Gparted reports that by default, but I need a command
line tool.

df

Cheers
-- t

Thank you.
Gparted had led me to a unwarranted assumption of expecting information about both mounted and unmounted partitions.
Debian keeps requiring me to think ;}