Re: Two graphics cards? Intel and AMD/ATI? What xserver-xorg-* I can uninstall?

Marcelo Laia composed on 2020-04-07 10:40 (UTC-0300):
> Am I not using the dedicated AMD/ATI video card? Why? How I could starting using it?

What is output from:

	inxi -GSxxza

What type cable is connected to which physical connector on the PC?

What is the Dell BIOS setting for video?

> What xorg package I can uninstall?

You can probably uninstall all of them and still be fine. Most likely the only
ones to keep would be xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu (probable preference) and
xserver-xorg-video-vesa (for rescue purposes). The intel doesn't require
xserver-xorg-video-intel, as it usually works as well or better with the only DDX
you don't see installed, modesetting, since as default it's not in a separate package.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/