Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 08:58:16AM -0400, Celejar wrote:
I am indeed strongly tempted to try that. I suppose I'm just spoiled by
Debian - I almost always install stuff from the repos, and I tend to
assume (probably somewhat unreasonably) that if something isn't there,
there's a good reason for it,

Understood.

and that installing manually from upstream is going to be more
trouble than it's worth (at least for me with my limited sysadmin
skills).

Jitsi has a short video which steps you through the installation.
Perhaps it was not quite as easy as installing with Synaptic, but I
had no difficulty following it.

RLH