change the mount point of my flash drive

Hello Friends!

It seems that in Debian, my USB flash drive is automatically mounted at:

/media/user/myflashdrive

Is it possible to permanently change it to /media/myflashdrive ?

The reason is because I have many LibreOffice Calc files in my flash drive that are linked to each other.

The 'user' in my laptop is kaye.  The 'user' in my desktop is something else, let's say it's peter.

If I link the Calc files using my laptop, the links would use the path /media/kaye/myflashdrive.

If I then plug the flash drive on the desktop computer to continue work on the same Calc files, I could not do so because the links have the path /media/kaye/myflashdrive, whereas in the desktop computer the path or the mount point is /media/peter/myflashdrive.

LibreOffice Calc in the desktop computer can't find /media/kaye/myflashdrive because the 'user' in the desktop computer is peter.

I hope that's clear.

Thank you for your time!