Re: cracking sound from left channel

Dear Dan,

I came across a website which said to use the index parameter
Hence I create this in /etc/modprobe.d/snd_amd.conf
with content

options snd_hda_intel power_save=1 index=1,0

The sound is infintely better now and there is no more fluttering
sound and no leaking of right channel into left which had caused the
distructive interference like audio.
Thanks