Re: cracking sound from left channel

Thanks Dan,
The audio cracking comes up only after a suspend resume or reboot when
done on its own
If I boot into windows, reboot the system (without switchoff) into
linux, the sound is fine. The next time i reboot into linux the issue
comes back.

The sound is as if the speaker paper of an old speaker is torn. The
fluttering sound when there is high bass on the headphones. The sound is
clear
and fine when on windows and when on linux when immediately booted after
windows.

This to my limited knowledge feels like windows writes something to the
config registers or downloads a firmware which makes sound card work
fine but then when cold booted into linux, linux is missing to do
something. ... may be I am wrong.

--
Bhasker C V
Secure Mails: http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D05FEEC54E47413