Re: HTML mail + PDF attachments

On Thu 26 Mar 2020 at 18:29:38 (+0000), Russell L. Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:20:15AM -0500, David Wright wrote:

> > (I presume that you know about "v", to list attachments, and that
> > attachments can be email-type entities on which you can use "v"
> > again. List digests are like this.)
>
> Yes; but URLview is not always successful in sorting out the links.
> Sometimes the output of URLview is (to me) indecipherable; other
> times, URLview works well.  I think the problem is that the mail
> client which cobbled together the message bungled the job; and I
> suspect that a newsletter I receive several times a week from a cattle
> raiser's association is generated by a mass mailer.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't use urlview,
so the "v" and "m" commands are just using mutt and my
little mailcap file to call lynx.

BTW having to press "m" is a recent change; until stretch,
<return> would suffice. It's possibly explained at
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/430

Cheers,
David.