Re: Buster without systemd?

Kamil Jońca wrote:

> Any hint? I tried (but not very hard, to be honest) to migrate my
> if-up/if-down/dhclient-hooks scripts to systemd but without succes.
> For example how to get "domains" from dhcp options and create proper
> *.network file with "Domains=" setting?

Don't know what you are talking about. I've seen a lot of hacky stuff. The
best thing is to remove it and replace it with something new.

I don't know your use case or better said. Place your use case here and
listen to the wisdom of the others.

What I know, that if you have a good working DHCP server, you don't have to
do any hacky stuff and scripts.
It takes time to do things right, but when done, they last forever.