Re: Buster without systemd?

I did. I just did not use "full-upgrade" option. I upgraded package by
package resolving all dependencies and I had to install elogind but it
is not needed to start X system. It was just for dependencies.

Please, could you explain the race of conditions risk race?

Thanks.

Toni Mas

Missatge de Renato Gallo <renato@aster-lab.com> del dia dl., 23 de
març 2020 a les 9:06: