How can I see only the latest change log of packages before update ?

Hello,

My update/upgrade system script is about that :
sudo apt update && sudo apt list --upgradable -a && sudo apt
dist-upgrade -y && sudo apt autoremove -y && sudo apt autoclean -y &&
sudo apt clean -y

But I want for *each* package that has an update available, before I
update it to see its changes.

I found for that (maybe) two tools :
* apt-listchanges
* changelog

1) The "apt-listchanges" tool I cannot understand how it is used
```
apt-listchanges thunderbird
apt-listchanges: thunderbird does not have '.deb' extension
```

2) With the "changelog" I got the change logs, but i think i'm not just
getting the last ones ..

apt changelog openssh-client : https://pastebin.com/raw/15rCqULj
apt changelog thunderbird : https://pastebin.com/raw/RdfnwtDD

I want to see *only* the *latest* change logs for *each* update
available package.

Thank you,
Tasos