Re: Boot process hangs at, it seems, network initialisation

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:26:05 +0200
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Andrei,

>In the default install the display manager does not wait for networking
>(why should it?), your problem is most likely elsewhere.

TBH, I wasn't sure.  Certain things require networking availability, so
that got me thinking.  Anyhow, that turned out to be a blind alley.

>Try investigating with 'systemctl status' and/or various
>'systemd-analyze' commands.

No time today, but will have options to look at when I get enough 'round
toits'.

Thanks for the advice.

--
 Regards  _