Re: Boot process hangs at, it seems, network initialisation

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:02:07 -0400
Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hello Felix,

>Just a thought: try another net install, this time configuring a static
>IP via installation cmdline options.

Two options already - yours and Daniel's.  That's what's so good about
this list.

Thanks Felix.

I know re-installing is not a hideous task, especially at this stage
(nothing to back up, for starters) but it just seems so ... inelegant.

--
 Regards  _
You only see me for the clothes that I wear