Re: Ancilliary server accesses by browser.

    From: Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org>
    Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:31:17 -0400
> Firefox and Chrome both have developer tools which will start
> and stop such logging for you; look in their menus under Web
> Developer (FF) ...

Thanks.  That produces a nice display.  It can be printed from a
screenshot but for many Web pages the report won't fit on one screen.
Therefore I wonder about a more direct means to get a hardcopy report.
These are instructions found by Google.

1. Go to Menu > Web Developer > Network.
2. Reload the page you want to get the log for.
3. Perform the steps to cause the behavior/issue.
4. Right click > Save All as HAR.
5. Click on Console tab > Select All.
6. Right-Click > Copy Message, and paste it / save on a . txt file.

Makes sense down to 5.  That selects a panel of the display but I want
a hardcopy similar to the screen after step 3. Ideas?

Syntax of the HAR file is JSON.  How is a HAR normally used?

Thanks!                                 ... Peter E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon