Re: non function firefox

On 2020-03-18, Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Fred composed on 2020-03-17 18:14 (UTC-0700):
>
>> In Gene's original post he said FF wasn't working with Walmart's search
>> function.  Maybe Walmart's search function was temporarily down when
>> Gene tried it.  Has it been tried again?
>
> I tried the same walmart.com search for
>
> 	Kraft Sweet 'n Sour
>
> in both Palemoon 28.8.4 and Mozilla.org's Firefox 68.5.0ESR and achieved
> apparently identical success with both.

I too searched for toilet paper (being unfamiliar with Kraft Sweet 'n
Sour, the very sound of which does not inspire any visions of culinary
excellence) on the Walmart site in both Chrome and Firefox with success;
I did note that the 12-roll (working from pure memory here as I don't
feel like going back to Walmart) "Angel" something or other pack, their
most popular item in what's rapidly becoming quite the hot commodity in
these viral times, is only available "in store."

BTW, around here, the Parisians, bona fide members of one of France's
major clusters, have seen fit to violate every ethical and medical
principle (as well as the recent decree) by cramming themselves like
sardines into trains in order to pass their confinement in the rural
comfort of their provincial summer homes.

And so it goes.

--
"When we encounter computer output that looks like what we produce by thinking,
we are liable to credit the computer with thought... By that rule of inference,