Re: non function firefox

Hi again,

17 mars 2020 à 11:43 de gheskett@shentel.net:

> The -p
> option wiped out my history replacing it with links to fb etc, which for
> security reasons I don't touch with a 30 foot pole.  So I'll have to
> spend a week restoring that just to regain my daily news sites tour.

If you just used the -P switch, you should still have your previous profile with everything inside.
Try typing firefox -P again (with no profile provided after the switch) and you should get the Profile Manager. You can then choose your old profile.

NB:
* You may need the -no-remote switch as well (both 2 switches).
* Did you try typing "about:addons" in the address bar and see which one could block javascript? Again, as someone told you, you could start a new session with all add-ons disabled.

Kind regards,
l0f4r0