Re: Replace SD-card on armhf-Wandboard

Hello,

> Most likely you need to install u-boot on the SD-card.
>
> How to do so is chip manufacturer specific. If support for the wandboard
> has been upstreamed there should be a u-boot binary in Debian and maybe
> even the magic incantation to install that to the SD-card.

I found an image http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/
installer-armhf/current/images/u-boot/Wandboard/Wandboard.sdcard.img.gz,
gunzipped it and wrote the result to microSD with dd.  Afterwards, I re-
created the partition table (the filesystem and its signature were still
present) and now the microSD card is bootable.

Regards
  Christoph