"package pgm2tiff not found" . . .

 I need to install the packages used by unpaper to help tesseract do its magic:

 https://manpages.debian.org/jessie/unpaper/unpaper.1

 Input and output files can be in either .pbm, .pgm or .ppm format,
thus generally in .pnm format, as also used by the Linux scanning
tools scanimage and scanadf. Conversion to PDF can e.g. be achieved
with the Linux tools pgm2tiff, tiffcp and tiff2pdf.
~
 but I keep getting:

# date; time  apt-get install pgm2tiff -y
Do 27. Feb 12:46:17 CET 2020
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
E: Paket pgm2tiff kann nicht gefunden werden.

real    0m0,719s
user    0m0,672s
sys     0m0,040s
#
 I am just trying to keep going, here is my sources.list

#  cat "/etc/apt/sources.list"
#

# deb cdrom:[Official Debian GNU/Linux Live 9.4.0 kde
2018-03-10T11:41]/ stretch main

#deb cdrom:[Official Debian GNU/Linux Live 9.4.0 kde
2018-03-10T11:41]/ stretch main

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main

# stretch-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
# A network mirror was not selected during install.  The following entries
# are provided as examples, but you should amend them as appropriate
# for your mirror of choice.
#
# deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main
# deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main

# Sa 22. Feb 16:42:18 CET 2020
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main

# Do 27. Feb 12:45:00 CET 2020
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free

# stretch-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch-proposed-updates contrib
non-free main
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ stretch-backports main