How to report bug / enhancement request for official debian docker image

Hi,

I've read https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
but it is still completely unclear to me how I can report what I
consider to be a bug or flaw with the debian docker image, as it is
not a package, but a container image created from multiple packages.
(from reading the page at the above URL it would seem you don't have
anything like bugzilla and I need to use the reportbug tool and file
a bug against a specific package).

The root of the problem that I'm trying to report is that the debian
docker image (for buster) seems to be missing the 'netbase' package,
which is almost a critical package, as it provides /etc/services and
/etc/protocols (and nothing else). This package is tiny and is essential
for system routines such as 'getprotobyname' to function.

For example, the tiger vncserver package uses getprotobyname and fails
to open a listening tcp socket if the netbase package is not installed.
I could file a bug against the tiger vncserver standalone package,
however in my opinion this missing dependency has highlighted a bigger
problem with the debian docker image, as /etc/services and
/etc/protocols should be included by any base image!

The cost of adding this package to the base image is extremely minimal,
as it basically provides 3 tiny system files,
/etc/protocols, /etc/services, and /etc/rpc (plus a changelog, copyright
file and so on)

Please advise on where/how I can submit a bug report / feature request
for getting the 'netbase' package included in the official debian docker
image.

cheers