Anti-malware for my personal Debian workstation?

Hi,

I understand the pro of having a Linux antivirus on a Linux server, especially a mail or file server.
However I'm writing to you here for a personal Linux workstation (Debian 10) and I think I have a rather safe higiene on the internet globally already (I'm really careful on what I click on or download or configure).

Considering the fact I am human so not perfect at all + other notions like defense in depth / layered defense... would you recommend having a Linux anti-malware?

If so, what do you think please about:
* ClamAV?
* Sophos antivirus for Linux?
* Comodo antivirus for Linux?
* F-Prot antivirus for Linux Workstations?

These are the only free (as in free beer) solutions I've found for Linux. Do you have other suggestions?

My criteria are:
* maintained software with frequent signatures updates
* $ free (OSS would be the icing on the cake)
* renowned in its sector* no bloatware (I prefer if it's lightweight. I don't care if there is no GUI)* resident protection would be nice. At least it should scan my downloads on the fly and proceed to automatic scans at regular intervals
Besides, do I really need an anti-rootkit solution like chkrootkit or Rootkit Hunter?

Thanks a lot in advance :)
Best regards,
l0f4r0