Re: *nix

On 2/17/20 10:03 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:
On Feb 17, 2020, Curt wrote:
On 2020-02-17, Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> wrote:

[...] I hope I never have to do so again. (I fell off the stoop
after tripping over my dog's tether in the dark on the 4th of July,
1915, and spent most of the summer in various stages of recovery.)
Maybe some day I'll figure out how to dial a number on the phone.

I'm sure you must've recovered by now and greatly admire (and remain
somewhat astounded by) your longevity.

Not to mention the fact he had a working mobile phone some 60 years
before they were invented!

OK, 2015. I just reread the post, and I didn't catch it then, either!
--doug