Re: buster: low audio level

Jonas Smedegaard wrote on 2/12/20 3:21 PM:

> I would recommend to first try locate possible places where volume is
> turned down, and only as a last option (for this setup, before giving up
> and buying another card) artificially amplify the weak audio - because
> that will undoubtedly lead to bad audio quality, and has the risk of
> playing too loud if at some point the dampening place decides to no
> longer dampen.

My thoughts exactly. There is obviously something somewhere set incorrectly,
and the proper fix is to find it and change the setting.

All the simple user-based stuff seems to be too late in the chain: the volume
is already too low by the time any of the normal user programs that have been
suggested come into play.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans