Re: Fresh install UEFI debian-10.2.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1 will not boot

Good afternoon

I take it that you have booted the .iso and run the installer - on to a separate usb stick.

Where did you install grub? If by chance it installed on to sda, then allowing the PC to just boot should run grub and offer the choice of booting debian or win10.

What happens if boot from the .iso and plug the other usb in. It should open thunar and list the contents.

Running gparted from the .iso and looking at the other usb stick may show something of interest - like did it set to bootable. Are there boot and efi partitions as well as a system partition - showing about 5G used?

I'm working on instinct, so feel free to ignore me.

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com
0447 667 468