Re: Sudo

Good afternoon

My limited experience with a Win10 where user is NOT admin, is that everything I have tried even portable apps, works - apart from adding software.

I have recommended to ant Win10 user who will listen to set up a separate user account. It's not fun though. When I did my VBox version, I ended up with my phone# as my log in.

By the bye, Mac OSx used to do the same. At least Android doesn't; and trying to get Admin is terrifying me.

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com
0447 667 468