Re: iPXE boot di-netboot-assistant?

Le 22/01/2020 à 20:09, Yvan Masson a écrit :
Hi,

I need to deploy many Debian workstations, so I want to boot those with PXE. I can not configure the DHCP server, so I would like to use iPXE scripting capabilities.

I have configured di-netboot-assistant and tftpd-hpa on my laptop, so that it provides a Buster netboot installer. However, when I boot another computer with iPXE, I can't find which commands I should run to boot this Buster image.

I have tried the following commands:
  dhcp
  chain tftp://my_laptop_ip/d-i/n-a/pxelinux.0

It loads pxelinux but then fails complaining that it can't load ldlinux.c32. I found a few things on the web but I did not figure out how to adapt it to my setup, see for example:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux.debian.user/y1k1aWbZQAc

Any idea is very welcome.

For the record, I submitted this issue on the Debian BTS, see

Regards,
Yvan