Re: problem downloading

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 8:54 PM kaye n <guikaye@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Friends!

I was downloading something via Firefox browser  but it keeps failing.  So I tried wget but same result, but at least in the terminal I get an error message:

2020-01-23 09:47:50 (161 KB/s) - Read error at byte 40131584/76600520 (The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.). Retrying.

It seems to be similar to this?
https://github.com/varnish/hitch/issues/127

Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to understand any of that. Maybe some of you experts can give me a step by step solution.

Thank you very much!

I keep hearing about Windows-based Web Security Vulnerabilities, where browsing a bad Web Page leads to Malware.  Perhaps plug the site into a Vulnerability Scanning Tool, such as described at https://owasp.org/www-community/Vulnerability_Scanning_Tools

Perhaps it's a Good Thing the file or page didn't come up?

Kenneth Parker