Re: AWS AMI Debian Buster

On 1/22/20, Sergio Morales <sergio@cornershopapp.com> wrote:
> Hi to all!
>
> Where I can find information about the release window for the official
> Debian AMI on AWS?
>
> Anyone knows of any blocker for this?

Hi.. I'm not sure if this has ever crossed my own radar, but that has
never stopped me from poking my nose into something. No direct
"release window" answers to your question (so far). As an alternative,
I tried a search with a couple of your keywords there to help get some
chatter up:

https://wiki.debian.org/Amazon/EC2/FAQ#Unanswered

That one right there.. I CTRL+F'd on "release" and "when" down that
whole page but didn't get anything useful. You could enter a question
at "Unanswered" so that it's in a good spot for others after you find
out. :)

This is a second closest possibly appropriate source of information:

https://wiki.debian.org/Amazon/EC2/FAQ#Q:_Where_can_I_find_the_list_of_Official_Debian_AMIs.3F

That points to this one that was also on the front page of my Internet search:

https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image

THIS page mentions what came to my mind as soon as I read your
question, Debian Project:

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile?id=890be55d-32d8-4bc8-9042-2b4fd83064d5

Debian-Project.. There's a list for that with a description that
includes "This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone":

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/

Lastly, there's always this complete list of current Debian lists of
various purposes:

https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html

Sharing in case there's something else related on there, as well.

Hope that helps someone at least a little. Maybe Debian-Publicity
(list) has had previous interest or will have future interest in
giving that more exposure?

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey