Re: Fwd: Re: AMD 10.2 netinstall

Hmmm...

It looks like you're correct.  I just downloaded the "netinst" and "DVD-1" unofficial firmware images and compared the two
"/pool/non-free/" directories on the two ISOs.  They are identical.

Bottom line: You can use either the netinst or the DVD-1 versions without fear of Catch-22.

Thanks for the correction!
Rick