Re: Graphical indicators for Caps Lock and similar keys

On 1/17/20 7:27 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
I have a laptop, running Debian 10 (Buste) with the Mate desktop.

Unfortunately the laptop doesn't have light indicators on the keyboard for
keys such as: CapLock, NumLock, Insert, etc.

Is there any way to get a graphical indicator on a docking bar to show
their status?

Thanks,

-Tom

I don't know whether or not gkrellm-leds would work for you. Last time I tried it I found it to look at little out of place on my Xfce4 desktop, but it did perform some of the functions you're looking for. (I don't think it had an insert indicator, but my memory could be wonky.)