[apt-pinning] always install given package and its deps from unstable

Hello people,

These days I'm wondering what's the correct approach to have the
following behaviour:

* Using Testing
* Always install firefox (or some other packages) and its deps from the
unstable repository
* Keep downloading upgrades of these packages from unstable
* Don't install anything else from unstable unless the I'm using "apt -t sid install"

I've tried somethings in the past, like using apt pinning to set everything
from unstable to -1, and firefox to something else, but it doesn't seems to
work exactly how I intended to.

I don't remember the details about what exactly didn't work*, so I would like
to get some examples of people who are accomplishing the same and how
they have chosen to do so, as opposed to debug my scenario.

* If I remember correctly, I still needed to use "-t sid" to install firefox in that
case, I don't remember what priority I was setting though.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>