Re: convert english+greek emacs file to pdf - mutt configuration

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 07:44:48PM -0600, David Wright wrote:
On Sat 16 Nov 2019 at 20:07:42 (+0100), deloptes wrote:
You don't say how the problem manifested itself. My buster/mutt
displays the post as I assume the writer desired it to appear.
The email was in UTF-8 despite not declaring itself to be so.

I found in the mutt manual about half a dozen mentions of charset, but
I do not at the moment have the time or energy to dig through all that
and figure out what needs to be done.

But if my Mutt is mis-configured and someone can tell me how to
correct it, I shall be happy to comply.

My cc: of the message in question displays ? instead of Greek
characters, but that is of no concern to me, inasmuch as my inquiry
was regarding printing stuff displayed on a web page, in connection
with Bible study.  I do not at this time have need for Greek in email.

Besides, I am running neoMutt simply because that is the only option I
have in Debian 9.  Whenever I upgrade to Debian 10 or 11, I plan to
run Mutt, rather than neoMutt.