Re: auxiliary mail client for HTML

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 04:10:17AM +0000, Mark Rousell wrote:
Set up a local IMAP server instead? :-)

I found a HOWTO:
https://www.linux.com/news/how-build-local-imap-server/
but I have not read though it.

Is it necessary to route all my mail through the local IMAP server?
Mail with getmail and Mutt now is running nicely, and I am hesitant to
monkey with a system which I understand and with which I am comfortable.

I am thinking that, inasmuch as I have web hosting for my weather
station, and the web hosting agreement includes email (which I have
not bothered to set up, because I have not had need for it), the
easiest solution is to set up an email account on the URL of the
weather station web site, forward problematic messages to that
account, then configure a GUI mail client for that mail account, or
else use the webmail interface of the ISP.